Monday, November 30, 2009

Multitude Mondays

124. family....time together on Thanksgiving day w/ the Oesterle side...cousins laughing together, father, mother, brothers, sisters smiling and loving one another....
125.  thinking back to last Thanksgiving and how my dad's cancer loomed ahead of us, joyful in this Thanksgiving that God has used cancer to grow my dad's faith and to give Him the glory for victory!
126. more turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy!
127. time alone with Ted, shopping in a relaxed manner on the day after Thanksgiving
128. Noah & Joe Lukins....what good buds for my older boys....when they met, they were maybe 3 & 4 years of age! I am so thankful for the blessings of godly friends for my boys

129. couch burning
130.  coffee with KC....another long-time friendship that God has blessed me with
131.  conviction....God's voice is so sweet, even when it is revealing sin in my life
132. being able to see/hear how God is using Denise & Jeff to draw others to Him...what a priveledge to know them and to see God at Work!
133. hearing the play sounds....you know all those sounds that my boys makes as they play with figures, involves a lot of spit!  (afterwards I walked thru the living room to not see Nate playing there, but Isaiah all along)
134. God's nudging me to have our whole family go over with me to the Huls, after 2 1/2 hours - hearing how that blessed them that we stayed and visited
135. the voicing of unending questions of fellow believers, working out our faith together, and for me a reminder that resting in His Word is all I can do
136. hearing how God is building one family, where there was once two
137. Advent.... come Jesus come


post signature

3 comments:

chippy said...

I too echo your thankgiving in #124, #125, #126 & definantly #137!
But I don't exactly get #129 couch burning?!? What's up with that? :)

Gsus Saves said...

When the Lukins boys were over, I wanted to get rid of a couch in our basement that is soo wrecked and Ted said, "Who would want that thing? We should just let the kids tear it apart and burn it." So we did! You should've seen their eyes light up when I suggested the activity!

chippy said...

That's great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails