Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Multitude Mondays

This is late, but better late than never. Yesterday I would've had a hard time thinking of anything I was grateful for, but at BSF last night I was reminded once again to be thankful in all circumstances!

92. BSF & God's Word
93. time out this last week w/ friends - it's been so long since I've done that
94. Benjamin getting his first deer
95. Ted's determination to butcher the last deer himself - it took from about 1p.m. - after 9p.m. on Sunday
96. insurance re-signup times....God's provision for us to switch dental coverage and now be able to afford braces for Jake and maybe Isaiah, I'll just have to trust Him for my times in the dental chair!
97. never-ending laundry
98. never-ending meal making
99. never-ending lesson planning
100. never-ending piles of school stuff I need to organize
101. never-ending bills to pay and checkbook to balance
102. never-ending "Mom, I need you."
(these last ones were what was discouraging to me yesterday, but today I choose to be thankful for each one of them because they are all evidence of our family and a lifestyle we've chosen for ourselves. They are all evidences of God's blessings!)
103. being able to worship on Sunday from the back of church - with no burden of helping the body along....FREE
post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

That's one reason I love BSF... it reminds me of what God desires from me. I am thankful for it too!
Did the kids help Ted butcher the deer or just watch?
That's awesome that you were able to get ortho coverage... can't wait to see Jake & Isaiah with braces :b
And your right that your 'never-endings' are blessings from God!
Great list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails