Monday, November 2, 2009

Multitude Mondays

69. wooden knitting needles & fun yarn


70. audiobooks to listen to while knitting and before I know it, there's a row of children sitting next to me on the couch listening intently
71. this beautiful world God makes - we spent the week watching a 2-disc dvd on Mt. Everest - it was amazing!
72. hearing how God's "capturing" the heart of one on the worship team
73. friends I can email at a moments notice and ask for prayer
74. traditions....another year spent w/ the Lukins & Bakers on Halloween


75. the heart of our pastor
76. noticing that I'm growing - as things come up that cause me to worry about tomorrow...I quickly realize that there's nothing I can do except pray and trust God, who is sovereign
77. tender heart of my oldest son who encouraged me on Saturday to not heed the lies of the enemy
78. meeting Skyler & Troy for the first time and seeing Tom & Nancy's longing for a family becoming reality!

79. 1 year old puppies and slobber and messy paw-printed floors
80. silly ideas....



post signature

4 comments:

chippy said...

I didn't have to wait this week! Yoohoo!
Love your list!
And I love you Halloween costume! What a hoot!

Gsus Saves said...

I know! I was determined to not be posting on Tuesday!!

The horns were fun - but my head was sore by the end of the night!

chippy said...

By the way... was Ben a night watchman?

Gsus Saves said...

Yes! He came up w/ that all on his own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails