Monday, January 25, 2010

Multitude Mondays

"If you can't gratefully work with what God's given you today, 
how can He entrust you with much tomorrow?"
352.   discussing Little Dorrit with my kids and what lessons Dickens is trying to teach
353.   Jake encouraging me to learn the F chord
354.   awareness to see my children in the moment and realizing how quickly they are growing
355.  Annie dropping a ball at my feet, resting her head on my knee and looking expectantly at me with tail wagging
356.  phone call from my mom, hearing all about how she just "had to" organize my aunt's home and finding the irony in how I do the same thing to her
367.  boys spying bluebirds at the feeders
368.  collecting eggs

369.  acts of love - husband bringing home flowers and his twist on presenting them so I'll laugh

370.  time for friends to pour hearts out to one another
371.  diligence that Isaiah displays in doing his chores, what others do in 1 1/2 minutes, he takes 4 to do.

372.   the ride home from BSF and hearing how God is teaching my children lessons thru the book of John
373.  new kitchen table and hutch - now our family isn't as scrunched around the table at meal times and we have an awesome place to store all our daily homeschool books and God made the price right

374.  conviction...seems like every week I'm confessing how God convicts me, to some that may seem to speak of how much I struggle with my sin nature, Thanks be to God that He convicts me!
375.  compliment from someone that they appreciate the church website that I work on
376.  looking forward to Homeschool Conference this weekend - can't wait to be encouraged and reminded again what I loose sight of all too often - God's laid it on my heart to do life with them, raise them and train them in ALL things
377.  nature, God's gift to me that brings joy to my day, cracking the window to take pictures from inside the warm house and hearing the  birds' songs - what I miss when I hurry from one thing to the next inside my little home - chickadees, grey squirrels, fox squirrels, red squirrels, nuthatches, downy woodpeckers, goldfinches, doves, hairy woodpeckers, tufted titmouse



378.   Building in four times a day - affirmations, embraces, focusing on love.  It's amazing how it changes my marriage.
379. giggles from the bathtub


post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely list, we are indeed so very blessed!

chippy said...

-Mom called me too... last Monday night sharing the same thing about going nuts with all the 'stuff' around her! Too funny!
-I didn't know you had chickens! I hear fresh eggs are sooo much better.
-So what is the behind the story of Ted bringing you flowers?
-Love you new hutch & table! Where did you put your computer desk? On the other side?
-That was my first big truth I learned in BSF years ago... conviction is a gift that we should thank God for.
-Squirrels crack me up... sometimes we get a squirrel that sits on the tree branch right out our back sunroom windows and I swear that he is having fun just watching us! I have a tendancy to crack the window open a bit & do my best imitation squirrel chatter back at him... & sometime he talks back. Weird-o!

Gsus Saves said...

we don't have chickens, collecting them from the Lynchs! I tried going after dark - but that was freaky b/c they were all in the chickencoop and flapping away everytime I got near.
He brought them out from behind his back and as I smiled he said, "I brought Maddie home some flowers." Sucker!
Yep - desk is on the other side....I can't believe how crisp and neat my homeschooling kitchen is now! Loving it!

Camie said...

Thank-you for sharing! What a wonderful blog and great pictures! Blessings to you!

Camie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails