Monday, January 18, 2010

Multitude Mondays

335. time spent on Friday with my sister and her children...the hours flew by as we shared our hearts and laughter
336. the expression on Landon's face when I wiped out on the ice on our driveway
337. husband's heart for the body of believers we meet with
338. slush and pizza
339. acoustic worship...stress free and heartfelt
340. husband who pulls me out of the snowbank on icy Crocus Trail with only a few remarks
341. school...as hard as last week was for us, I know there is a comfort that comes from daily routine
342. my oldest sister's desire to be in the Word more...which leads to another thing I'm thankful for...
343. that she got assigned to a discussion group right away in BSF
344. chicken noodle soup
345. laughter....sound of kids running...
346. friends who pray for me, who encourage me, who talk sense into me
347. struggles

348. Jake spying a Sharp-shinned hawk near our feeders today
349. Little Dorritt by Charles Dickens...captivated our family this weekend
350. being silly...the "girls" poofing their hair Friday (Charissa's idea) (combing it out Saturday was no fun!)

351. Nate's excitment to have his own "real" bible

post signature

5 comments:

chippy said...

We had such a good time on Friday... so glad that we came down.
When did you get stuck? Was it after our visit? Man was Crocus Trail slippery! Wondering what were the few remarks? :)
I was wondering if Cheryl got in... I am so glad that she did! How did she like her first night in group?
Love the hair poofing pictures! And you are so right... the next day combing it out ain't fun!
Congratulations to Nater on getting his first 'real' Bible.

Gsus Saves said...

I got stuck Saturday am at 6am just past the first curve out of our drive! It was slippery!
Her first night was a little confusing I think - her group leader was gone and so her group combined w/ another. She enjoyed it all though!

chippy said...

Charlene... you are cracking me up! What type of bird it that anyway! I am sure that evertime I read it... it is called something different!
You didn't think I would notice but I did! :)

Gsus Saves said...

I think I've got it right now! I didn't think anyone would notice - you have eagle eyes must be!

chippy said...

That's what Steve says... I have very accute senses... hearing (just listening to people eat or drink drives me nuts!) & smelling (I can smell stink like no tomorrow!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails