Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Hand of the LORD Has Done This

This afternoon, fighting against the mental list of things to do, I ventured outside with camera to see what had captured my children's attention today.   It wasn't Algebra, Latin, or Spelling....it was building a tree fort (even though we have a pretty nice one their dad built for them), playing pretend knights on a fallen tree, tromping through underbrush and waterholes to explore with Nate.   
Nate and I tromped off in mud boots to explore the creek....He showed me skunk cabbages just coming up and preceded to tell me he always destroys them, but first he "takes their brains out."  I told him he could check for their brains, but to please not destroy them. 
"But ask the beasts, and they will teach you;
the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you;
or the bushes of the earth,and they will teach you;
and the fish of the sea will declare to you.

Who among all these does not know
that the hand of the LORD has done this?
In His hand is the life of every living thing
and the breath of all mankind."
Job 12:7-10
post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

Love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails