Monday, October 12, 2009

Mulititude Mondays

34. watching our woods transform, leaves fall, colors change, more light enter
35. time spent on Tuesday with the Townsends - talking with my sister about our walks, our God, our struggles and sharing tears - being let in the game for free - watching Landon score the first goal of the game as we sat huddled under umbrellas and rain ponchos - running to the cars after the game as the rain pelted and whipped us - dry clothes and warm pizza and delicious cookie to celebrate Chaney's 17th b-day - getting a sneak preview of Landon as Gaston!
36.  sitting outside Sunday morning with Maddie, marveling at God's handiwork and singing Him praises together
37.  washing machines and dryers to handle the never-ending laundry
38.  hearing from my Dad how he spends his time during radiation treatments - praying for his wife, children, grandchildren, quoting scripture
39.  watching my niece, Kate, play 5 games of volleyball instead of just three - made me wish I had played in high school
40.  my sister and brother-in-law who are so kind and giving to my kids
41.  wood pellet burning stove that makes our home toasty, toasty, toasty
42.  my Mac - after trying to help my dad sync a mp3 to his Windows Media Player, I was about ready to shoot myself!
43.  orange pumpkins and red leaves
44.  peace that God's given me on Sunday mornings to focus only on Him

post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

Great list! So glad to hear about the peace on Sunday morning!
(& I see you have gotten the hang of redating your post:) I have seen waiting for this Monday post for a day & half!!!! ;)
love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails