Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Place to Rest

There has been a preferred place to rest, read, knit, do advent from in the Sinnaeve household.   It is a green, comfy chair that the Sinnaeve grandparents have passed onto us, since they are getting new furniture.  It's not uncommon to hear, "Move, that's my spot."  "I was here first."  "Skootch, I'm sitting there too. "

During read aloud time or advent, there's usually me and two children sitting in the chair.  But throughout the day, every one of us settle into it and relax. 
Whether to do our BSF lesson....

  Or to look at a Christmas or library book...

Or even to do nothing, but squish together.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!


post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

I can't wait to sit in it! It looks so comfy! And the color is perfect for your house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails