Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shine in Me

This morning God used the windows in my room to speak into my heart again.... I can tell myself my windows are clean as long as the light is not shining on them, but when the light shines on them - every smudge, all the dirt, every wet nose swipe shows up. 

The Holy Spirit whispered, "You're not so different Charli.  You think you're "looking good" until my light shines into your heart, then you cannot hide the "dirt": the pride, the selfishness, the anger, the idol worship, the false humility."

LORD!!!   Shine in me, convict me, have mercy on me!  "Let Your face shine on your servant;
       save me in your unfailing love." Ps 31:16




post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

Love that fact that God's light reaches & illumiates our darkened areas that we have just become accustomed to. Areas that smudges & dirt appear bit by bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails