Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Look

Well, we all have my awesome sister, Charis, to thank for my beautiful new blog! For my birthday she designed my new blog background and cute headers and signature name! When I was on the phone w/ her today, having her walk me thru how to change things step by step, I was just amazed at what she can do when she sets her mind to something. She has totally learned the little intricies of blog design and seems to make it look so easy, but I'm sure she has devoted hours to research and trial and error. So this is a big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to my beautiful sister!
post signature

4 comments:

chippy said...

I love it, if I don't say so myself! Hee!Hee!

chippy said...

love it! do you like the owl?

Gsus Saves said...

I just finished posting everything on - whew! I was a little overwhelmed when I got back on to do this! Yes - the owl is cute! I'd like to see what else you've got next time I come up - maybe a googly-eyed frog or duck....hehehe

chippy said...

i just figured out tonight how to put a ribbon in as the divider between post! I have been trying to figure that out all day! So i'll have to come up with something for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails