Wednesday, November 28, 2012

1000 Gifts and Counting

1140. Read aloud time....seeing how Addi is getting into our routine, calling all the kids to come, sitting in "my chair" ready to listen
1141. Kisses from Katie.....and tears from Charli.......they usually come together, when I'm reading aloud I always end up all choked up and the kids just look at me and shake their heads.
1142. Jake's testimony in church yesterday. What a blessing to hear, knowing the growing never stops:)
1143. Getting to go out to my favorite restaurant and have Bravo's Pasta Yandalino!!! I was so happy.
1144. Hearing Sara's testimony in church yesterday too and how the Holy Spirit uses it to remind me that I am being used to grow people there, when lately I've been full of doubts.
1145. Unexpected hugs
1146. Hanging out with Bakers, it has been sooo long!
1147. Faithful friends who meet on Saturday mornings to love and disciple one another
1148. Email stating reimbursement period has ended for insurance claim, whew!
1149. Isaiah's heart that honors me as a mother in so many ways....now if he'd just be a cuddled too:)
1150. Hearing Maddie and Addi goof off together, cuter than anything and Addi loves her almost as much as me:)
1151. Surprise spa treatment and flowers from Rachelle and Scott.....the love behind the gift meant more than anything
1152. Relaxing time away with just our family at Great Wolf Lodge
1153.  Seeing 6 young men, growing together and growing in the Lord together, voices raised (I'm sure a bit of laughter as well), but praising His Holy name....brings smiles to my dear friend's face and mine as we watch them at BSF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails