Monday, June 21, 2010

Multitude Mondays

799. Weldon boys...they are quiet and easy going...they just fit right into our crazy family. They enjoyed playing baseball, watching Facing the Giants and Nacho Libre, going to a double header to watch Jake play Moose baseball, looking at me with amazement when I let out a "did you hear that?" burp, giggling at us...and they all slept in until 8:30 a.m.!
800. fat, chubby fingers offering up beauty to make me smile....God gives it as a gift, little eyes spy it and pluck it as a gift, vase holds it for all to enjoy in the quiet
801. slowing to watch a mom and 2 fawns cross the road....only to be added by a buck w/ velvet horns and another doe
802.  unexpected visit from out-of-town friends, visit that was too short to catch up on everything, the friend she is - faithful, chooses to make time to reconnect whenever she's in state,  her strong hugs!
803.  quiet time in 1 Peter this morning...reading God's Word is like a balm to my troubled spirit...wanting that for my children...
804.  Ted's ability to stay calm and loving as a parent, when all I want to do is knock some sense into my kid
805. toothless friends...memories of all the other milestones they've shared
806.  10 years of friendships...weekly gatherings...playing together....doing school together...
807.  safety....thankful for how the Lord looks out for us... Saturday night a violent wind blew thru our woods and we all heard the loud cracking, fearfully searching out windows to see where a tree was falling...it missed our home and just missed my new dogwood that we haven't planted yet!
808.  cousins and giggles in Aunt Cheryl's pool
809.  first toothless attempt to eat corn on the cob
810.  fathers and families...the two go hand in hand...Ted and I are so blessed by the fathers God has given us

811.  playing games....teaching Up and Down the River, playing cardgame Golf and kids playing Laddergolf, catch, and pool
811.  this has been a season of seeing the value in my husband and the kind of father he is to our children...I couldn't be more thankful!




holy experience

1 comment:

chippy said...

This post really shows just how blessed you are with many wonderful friends and close families!
I love the picture of the fist with flowers... very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails