Sunday, August 16, 2009

Doing All One Can For Christ

EVENING THOUGHT from Tony Meyers: A man is not doing all he can for Christ if he is not attempting more than he in his own strength can complete. In his own strength he can do his work, but not the work of the Lord.

1 Cor. 15:58 - Let us always abound in the work of the Lord.


This thought really encouraged me today. Doing all I can for Christ goes beyond me....I love it! That is how leading worship was today.... just my work was a failure and I was ready to cry, walk away and never come back, but when I prayed just before starting - asking Him to do a work beyond me and thru me - He did! I felt His presence this morning and was able to worship and totally focus on Him! Thank you Father!



post signature

1 comment:

chippy said...

That's awesome Charlene! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails