Friday, January 21, 2011

Eager, Expectant, and Early

I watched this and thought of our church in so many ways.  If you showed up at 10:30 a.m. (which is when church is to start), you'd see 2-3 families there.  At 10:35 or 10:40, our chairs would be almost full.  I agree w/ Josh Harris, it says something about our hearts.  Also last week at a church meeting we talked of trying to start a prayer time for corporate prayer, so when Josh started to speak of that it was as if I was meant to watch this and to share it with our pastor.  And then I'm meant to pray for a change in our local body.

Eager, Expectant, and Early from Covenant Life Church on Vimeo.

1 comment:

chippy said...

I loved this too... talked about it with the family a couple of weeks ago on our way to chruch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails